[Samba] CTDB / Samba / GFS2 - Performance - with Picture Link

Vogel, Sven Sven.Vogel at kupper-computer.com
Thu Nov 29 14:16:34 MST 2012

Hi Volker,

you wrote that ist not so good to set locking = no, why ist hat so?

i thought

ctdb (locking)--> dlm_controld (locking) or gfs_controld (locking)

so when i disable locking in samba i dont know how will this presented to the cluster file system? I thought the cluster file system will use the locks like this below.

Ctdb(locking=no) --> gfs2 (locking)

Sven