[Samba] Printers management

Marcio Oli marcio.oli.df at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 14:07:14 MST 2012

    The question is how to put all my printers within a share. Because of
the current configuration, all printers are appearing at \\server-name\
(the first level of shares).
    I'd like to make something like: \\server-name\CompanyPrinters\ , so
below this directory all printers should be located.

    Anybody?

Thanks again,
Marcio.