[Samba] Fwd: window 7 loses connection to Samba 3.5.19

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 15:30:14 MST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gerardo Ramos <gerardo.ramosp at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Samba] window 7 loses connection to Samba 3.5.19
To: John Drescher <drescherjm at gmail.com>

John
I have a samba server update 3.5.19 on Centos 5, users connect to the
shared drive without problems, when they are working at any moment
lose connection to the shared drive, ensuring that the user log I see
the following:
read_data: read failure for 4 bytes to client error = Connection timed out
This arose when agrege users with windows 7, and the loss of
connection is random.

Regards,

Gerardo

--