[Samba] SYSVOL ACLs and GPOs

Olivier BILHAUT o.bilhaut at fondation-misericorde.fr
Wed Nov 21 01:30:09 MST 2012

Hi Andrew, Hi Alex, Hi all.

We're really pleased to announce that in this release (S4 rc5), the
sysvolreset command works fine and returns no errors.

The clients download their GPO fine, and the sysvolcheck return no error
as well !

So our problems with SYSVOL ACL are closed for the moment.

Thanks for your efforts.

***	OB
***	Service Informatique
***	Fondation de la Miséricorde