[Samba] samba4: samba-tool drs showrepl => NO OUTBOUND NEIGHBORS

Innocent Yevide inyevfr at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 18 04:41:00 MST 2012

Hello Mathieu,

they all have Default-First-Site-Name, and my samba would have got that from the WIN SERVER 2003 while joining that domain as AD DC.

Best Regards,

Innocent.

________________________________
 De : Matthieu Patou <mat at samba.org>
À : samba at lists.samba.org
Envoyé le : Dimanche 18 novembre 2012 8h57
Objet : Re: [Samba] samba4: samba-tool drs showrepl => NO OUTBOUND NEIGHBORS

On 11/17/2012 12:28 PM, Innocent Yevide wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have samba4 rc4 installed and connected it to WIN Server 2003 AD DC, as a DC. and when I see the replication activities, I didn't see any outbound neighbors... is that normal? do anyone know why?
because the windows DC didn't ask to get notified for changes.

Are the DC in the same site ?

Matthieu.

-- Matthieu Patou
Samba Team
http://samba.org

-- To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the
instructions:  https://lists.samba.org/mailman/options/samba