[Samba] grant windows group share permission

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Fri Nov 16 08:24:32 MST 2012

Zitat von "Baird, Josh" <jbaird at follett.com>:

> It's easiest to tell samba to allow everyone access to the share,
> and use ACL's on the Linux filesystem to restrict access.

My intention was to not mess around on the Unix side as much as
possible therefore the idea to limit share access by windows group and
force/user group on the unix side. Is this even possible?
With limiting by filesystem how do i map the windows group to the unix
group without doubling users? Should i go for "username map" or with
winbind mappings?

Thanks

Andreas