[Samba] Root cannot delete files through samba share

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Tue Nov 13 11:37:59 MST 2012

Amanda,

You can elevate a user's privileges by using the  "admin users"
parameter, e.g., "admin users = user1, @group2"
Also, I believe the syntax in your second option should be ==> "force
group = supervisors" if you wish to go that route.

Dale