[Samba] trust between the position of this work station and the primary domain could not be established.

Roman Peterzela roman.peterzela at ice-vienna.at
Thu Nov 8 02:06:21 MST 2012

Dear Team!

I am going nuts now. We use a Samba-server and normal Win7 64bit
Professional SP1 clients and I get most oft he time the error message.

I have implemented the registry-keys and adapted the mmc-grouppolicy
computer-windowssettings-security-local-secutityoptions:

Max.age for computer PW´s 0 days

Changing computeraccout PW´s deactiv -> deactivated

Strong key -> activ

Secure channel data Digitally encrypt or sign(always) ->deactiv

What am I missing for connecting to that Samba???????

Greetings from Vienna,

Roman Peterzela

Wiener Bildungsserver

Technik