[Samba] exported LDAP DB > file > smbpasswd?

aurfalien aurfalien at gmail.com
Fri May 25 08:02:56 MDT 2012

I would also like to add that since Samba and in effect Windows does not behave like Nix with regards to who you are and what you are trying to do, looks like I will have to integrate PDC functionality into my LDAP server :(

Man, this easily quadruples my over all LDAP database, gross.

But at least SSO will work.

Am I on the right track?

- aurf