[Samba] Samba as member of multi domain AD (nss/pam)

Marcel Ritter marcel.ritter at rrze.fau.de
Thu May 24 02:06:10 MDT 2012

Hi list,

I'm looking for someone out there, using samba as a member
server in a multi-domain Active Directory forest (maybe even
with nss_/pam_winbind for unix users/groups).

It took quite a long time to get things working at all here, and we're
still not really comfortable with our current solution (especially
the unix nss/pam part).

I'd be glad if someone out there was interested in exchanging
information on that topic.
So please don't hesitate to contact me, if you are :)

Bye,
   Marcel