[Samba] samba4 (The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed )

deepak prasad deep27ak at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 03:44:13 MDT 2012

Hello everyone

I have configured samba4 as per the details prived on samba how to homepage.
Now i can successfully add my windows XP and windows 7 machine to the domain.
I logged in to windows XP machine as domain administrator and created a user using dsa.msc

The user is able to login on windows XP machine but when I tried to login on windows 7
this is the error which I get

The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed.

I have tried with all the registry tweeks available on samba page but could not get a fix. Can anyone please help me overcome this problem.I am not at all able to login the windows 7 machine