[Samba] samba ADS security mode not accesible by work group computer

Adnan Jahangir writetooadnan at googlemail.com
Mon May 7 00:17:20 MDT 2012

Dear Concern,
                     I have little problem regerding samba share i had
tried my best to search it from internet but cant get it.samba security
mode is ADS and domain (Server 2003 SP2) is joined successfully each domain
member/user can access its shares but i cant access these shares from a
work group(not joined domain) computer windows having XP or win 7.i had
chaged the security options on workgroup computer's console "Send
unencrypted password to third party SMB srver" i have enabled this option
and also changed the second option "NETWORK SECURITY:LAN MANAGER
AUTHENTICATION LEVEL:SEND LM & NTLM-USE NTLMV2 SESSION SECURITY IF
NEGOTIATED "
and important thing to mention here is that iam using fedora 14.kernal
3.5.5-68.
before this i was using RHEL 5.1 and it doesnot create such kind of problem
for this same configuration...
plz help me about this i am stuck up and having a lot of problem
i waiting for your kind response........
--
Regards,

ADNAN JAHANGIR