[Samba] Samba4 DNS errors from latest git

steve steve at steve-ss.com
Fri Mar 30 11:54:27 MDT 2012

Hi everyone

Version 4.0.0alpha19-GIT-40a4aea
openSUSE 12.1 with bind9.8.1-SP + samba dlz

I just ran make install over the top of a working build from a week ago.
Everything seems to work but I get this during startup from d3:
<snip>
WARNING: no socket to connect to
<snip>
Failed to listen on 192.168.1.3:53 - NT_STATUS_ADDRESS_ALREADY_ASSOCIATED
Failed to bind to 192.168.1.3:53 TCP - NT_STATUS_ADDRESS_ALREADY_ASSOCIATED
task_server_terminate: [dns failed to setup interfaces]
standard_terminate: reason[dns failed to setup interfaces]

Any ideas? As I say, no bad effects of yet.

Cheers,
Steve