[Samba] Update Samba PDC - win7 stop working

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Thu Mar 29 02:13:24 MDT 2012

You need to run samba 3.5 or samba 3.6 from sernet.

To get your Win 7 and W2008 Server in the domain you need to do some registry entries.
See: http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Windows7

If you are running a virtual machine I suggest to move from SLES to centos

Good Luck
Daniel

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV