[Samba] SMBLDAP PROBLEM

Christian chris at computersalat.de
Tue Mar 27 07:31:10 MDT 2012

Am 2012-03-27 15:08, schrieb Leonam Silva:
> Hello All,
> I'm having trouble using smbldap, users that i created can't login .
> Only when I add the them into system (through adduser) I can log in
> with them, the problem is because I also need to create / home and
> set
> permissions but can not because the system does not recognize the
> group Domain Users (513). I do not understand how this happened as
> another opportunity to achieve this integration success.

sorry no idea with this smbldap :(
but this "home-dir" create stuff could be done via pam
here on a SLE_11 it is:

/etc/pam.d/common-session-pc
session required        pam_limits.so
session required        pam_unix2.so
session optional        pam_umask.so

# added for winbind
session sufficient      pam_winbind.so

# added for AD Integration
session optional        pam_mkhomedir.so silent

Cheers
--

Christian
    - Please do not 'CC' me on list mails.