[Samba] Two problem

sandy.napoles at eccmg.cupet.cu sandy.napoles at eccmg.cupet.cu
Tue Mar 27 02:29:59 MDT 2012

Hello list, I have two problem.

1. How I can replicate the netlogon folder and sysvol folder on samba4 and
windows server 2003, if I create a security police in samba 4 do not
replicate to windows server, I have to copy it manual.

2. My PDC have Windows server 2003 an my BDC samba4, sometime i reboot the
PDC, then when i create a user in samba4 do not replicate to windows
server, I Shutdown windows server and samba4, firstly I power on windows
server after samba4, if a tests again to create user then repicate cool.
This order is important to samba4 or I have some problem.