[Samba] samba+ldap

Leonam Silva leohenryster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 11:52:08 MDT 2012

I'm trying to combine samba + ldap, I was successful in another
attempt what motivated me to create one. deb package that would make
the whole process, I installed this package, the ldap dit was created
successfully but when I try to insert a Windows machine in the Domain
I get the message that the Referred Domain does not exist or can not
be contacted. The system log does not log connections slapd in
compensation log.nmbd the reports that my domain is ok, since I
thought that might be the fact that before I used samba compiladod
manually - with-ldap, now thank you.