[Samba] Cifs mount in samba

Андрей Гребенников grebennikov at sarenergo.ru
Mon Mar 19 22:04:35 MDT 2012

I'm sorry, I understand that I didn't describe the process.

Well, I have a windows file server which shares its resources, for
example \\windowsserver\share. This folder includes anothers like
share\folders\1\ and share\folders\2\. Windows users can see them correctly.
I have remote linux server, which is a file server too, and it shares
its resource looked like \\linuxserver\Everyone.
I try to mount the \\windowsserver\share\folders to one folder which it
inside the Everyone, for example /mnt/Everyone/Remote, as cifs. In the
end of such moves user lists the  share \\linuxserver\Everyone\Remote
and sees two zero files 1 and 2. Then he refreshes the folder by F5 and
these files transform to folders. This issue happens with all folders
inside the Remote folder. Next users see these folders right until I
restart samba service.

--
Faithfully,
Andrey Grebennikov