[Samba] Samba4 how to remove a machine from the domain

Mark Rutherford mark at lowcountrybilling.com
Thu Mar 8 08:08:24 MST 2012

Hmmm.... possibly.
I just use the windows tools to manage AD myself.

A quick look at the functionality of samba-tool does not yield anything
that looks like a way to delete a machine account.
You can probably do this with LDAP but the safest way would probably be
by using the AD tools from MS.

I am sure someone will chime in if this is possible.