[Samba] Slave DNS for a DLZ zone

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 17:14:27 MDT 2012

  Hi Germano,

As far as I know, the "slave" stuff is quite in progress. I'm trying to
set primary and second DCs and as far as I get it, you have to set named
as master in both boxes and it's samba the responsible of updating the
records as you change something in the domain.
This is my understanding of this, but may be wrong.
Regards,

Juan Pablo Lorier