[Samba] Samba4: s3fs sticky bit file ownership problem

rfs rfs at arcor.de
Mon Jun 18 05:01:12 MDT 2012

Hi Steve,

i think you could do this with a 'force group' directive in the share.

[reports]
        comment = reports
        path = /sambashares/reports/
        browseable = yes
        public = no
        writable = yes
        # force user = ntadmin
        # following line should force the group ownership
        force group = staff
        directory mask = 0770
        create mask = 0660
        write list = ntadmin @staff root