[Samba] Two attempts required to join domain

Bill Arlofski waa-samba at revpol.com
Sun Jun 17 14:15:48 MDT 2012

bump

I'd prefer to not have to put machine accounts into the People OU for all the
obvious reasons, but I may be forced to in order to have the end-user (e.g.
our customer) experience to be a smooth one.

Any idea on what might cause the behavior I am seeing described on the 13th below?

Thanks for any help!

--
Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity, LLC