[Samba] group policy client service failed the logon

Shawn Dakin dakinsh00 at staff.nctschools.org
Thu Jun 7 13:14:40 MDT 2012

Ok, the problem is that I have a specific sambasid that will not allow
a user to login.
The problem is not with LAM specifically.
Conclusion, the "group policy client service failed the logon" error
occures only when a user has a specific sambasid. I will close this
thread and start a new one.

--
Shawn Dakin (CNE)
Director of Technology