[Samba] Samba build errors (Derek Lewis)

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Jun 7 01:38:12 MDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-06-06 at 02:02 -0700, Derek Lewis wrote:
> Jorell,
>
> I installed the packages from your list and attempted to build with your configuration.  I still get errors during build referring to swrap_close or nwrap_getgrnam.
>
> Also I did not use. /autogen.she, just config and make.

My guess is that you have mixed a build with ./configure.developer (or
--enable-developer or --enable-selftest) with the normal ./configure
build.

These swrap_ and nwrap_ functions are only provided during builds that
need to support make test, but will be referenced from any .o files left
behind.

Just grab a clean tree and start again, and only run ./configure.

Andrew Bartlett