[Samba] Samba4 - LastLogonTimestamp ldap attribute

Olivier BILHAUT o.bilhaut at fondation-misericorde.fr
Mon Jul 30 03:37:31 MDT 2012

Hi, subscribers,

We currently use samba4 beta 4 from sources as described in the wiki.
Every core func. works really fine since we use it in a test/production
environment with 20 users and a bunch of computers with windows 7/xp and
some linux station and servers with winbind. So for my first post I want
to really thanks every contributer for achieved and future work.

My question is about the LastLogonTimestamp. I'd like to know which
standard user is not recently used in my ldap tree. It could be
interesting disable old accounts to help maintain a secure domain.
I can't find this attribute in the ldap tree. And the LastLogon is
always set to 0. So is there a timestamp or another way which can
indicate the last use of an account in the AD domain?

Best regards,