[Samba] Join BDC

sandy.napoles at eccmg.cupet.cu sandy.napoles at eccmg.cupet.cu
Fri Jul 27 09:25:27 MDT 2012

Hello list, Iam using samba4 betta4 as PDC, I want to know if is posible
join a BDC server under samba4 of course without replicate firstly, and
after force the replication, the problem is when I try to join samba as as
BDC say me
Starting replication
Join failed - cleaning up
checking sAMAccountName
Deleted CN=DANTES,OU=Domain Controllers,DC=eccmg,DC=cupet,DC=cu
Deleted CN=NTDS
Settings,CN=DANTES,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=eccmg,DC=cupet,DC=cu
Deleted
CN=DANTES,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=eccmg,DC=cupet,DC=cu
ERROR(runtime): uncaught exception - (-1073741643, 'NT_STATUS_IO_TIMEOUT')

I test some tool, as ping, stop the firewal, etc, and nothing,I do not
know what is the problem. Can somebody helpme