[Samba] LDAP Account Manager 3.8 released
post at rolandgruber.de
Thu Jul 19 14:18:51 MDT 2012
LDAP Account Manager (LAM) 3.8 - July 19th, 2012
LAM is a web frontend for managing accounts stored in an LDAP directory.
LAM 3.8 includes a new function for fast user (un)locking. The self
service supports to manage custom attributes and users may register
their own accounts. There is also support for Zarafa 7.1.
* management of various account types
* Samba 3
* Kolab 2
* SSH keys
* profiles for account creation
* account creation via file upload
* automatic creation/deletion of home directories
* setting quotas
* PDF output for all accounts
* editor for organizational units
* schema browser
* tree view
* multiple configuration files
* multi-language support: Catalan, Chinese (Traditional + Simplified),
Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese,
Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak and Spanish
* support for LDAP+SSL/TLS
You can try our demo installation online.
If you find a bug please file a bug report. For questions or
implementing new features please use the mailinglist and feature request
tracker at our homepage http://www.ldap-account-manager.org.
Authors & Copyright:
Copyright (C) 2003 - 2012:
Roland Gruber <post at rolandgruber.de>
LAM is published under the GNU General Public License.
The complete list of licenses can be found in the copyright file.
More information about the samba