[Samba] Linux SSO with samba4?

Quinn Plattel qiet72 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 02:58:25 MDT 2012

Hi Steve,

No, I haven't given up yet but right now I am trying the Ubuntu
SingleSignOn way without samba4.  I know it doesn't apply to samba4 but you
should be able to use the client setup parts against samba4.
I took a break from samba4 yesterday to clear my head.  I'll get back to
samba4 when I finished playing with the Ubuntu SSO howto.

br,
Quinn

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 2:59 PM, steve <steve at steve-ss.com> wrote:

> On 12/07/12 13:22, Quinn Plattel wrote:
>
>  https://help.ubuntu.com/**community/SingleSignOn<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SingleSignOn>
>>

> I'm afraid it doesn't apply to S4. I don't think you can have S4 LDAP and
> openldap going at the same time unless during the brief time you are doing
> a domain upgrade from NT.
>
> Maybe others know a way. . .
>
> C'mon. Do it:)
> Cheers,