[Samba] Solved Re: Error ACL

sandy.napoles at eccmg.cupet.cu sandy.napoles at eccmg.cupet.cu
Tue Jul 17 12:44:55 MDT 2012

Hi All.

looking more carefully the error:

Your filesystem or build does not support posix ACLs, which s3fs requires.
 Try the mounting the filesystem with the 'acl' option.

I think, "I do make a mount -a" what's the problem then?...

And I remembered that a friend of mine has commented to me that the ACL is
a kernel module, not a simple software, so the problem maybe was in the
kernel not loading it...

Solution? REBOOT

As simply as that, at reboot the error has gone...

Thanks......