[Samba] How do I get an ssh client to authenticate with samba4's kerberos GSSAPI? [Solved]

Quinn Plattel qiet72 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 06:34:54 MDT 2012

I think I take this back.  This more a workaround than a solution.  The
workaround makes sshd use any principal found in the database, but a proper
kerberos setup would look for the client's hostname principal only.
The search goes on for a proper samba4 kerberos setup. :-)

br,
Quinn

--
Best regards/Med venlig hilsen,