[Samba] Linux SSO with samba4?

Quinn Plattel qiet72 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 06:20:44 MDT 2012

Hi Steve,

I have looked through your Ubuntu SSO howto and there seems to a bit of
confusion when it comes to the nslcd service.  According to Ubuntu's
official SSO howto at https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SingleSignOn , one
configures nslcd for kerberos on the client side, but according to your
howto, nslcd is configured on the kerberos server side.  Also, you
mentioned how to configure nslcd on the client side on this mailing list.
Does this mean that nslcd must be configured for kerberos on both the
client and the server side?

br,
Quinn

--