[Samba] Linux SSO with samba4?

Quinn Plattel qiet72 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 09:07:12 MDT 2012

yes, i found your windows/linux setup via google earlier, but the setup was
based on OpenSuse which made it a little difficult in some areas when it
comes to Ubuntu - particularly the nfs server setup section.

But thanks for the info! :-)

br,
Quinn

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 2:23 PM, steve <steve at steve-ss.com> wrote:

> On 12/07/12 14:05, Quinn Plattel wrote:
>
>  while since I implemented it.
>>>
>>> http://phaedrus77.blogspot.de/**2010/04/samba4-ad-domain-**
>>> controller-to-serve.html?**showComment=1333390497132#**
>>> c1731870195842128401<http://phaedrus77.blogspot.de/2010/04/samba4-ad-domain-controller-to-serve.html?showComment=1333390497132#c1731870195842128401>
>>> has my notes on setting up the Solaris clients. Linux was mostly similar
>>> enough with further information on several other sites.
>>>
>>> HTH,
>>>    Bernd
>>>

> Hi Quinn, Bernd, everyone
>
> We converted that same method into Linux.
>
> A Linux-windows SSO solution usind S4. We called it s4bind. The details
> are here:
> http://linuxcostablanca.**blogspot.com.es/p/s4bind.html<http://linuxcostablanca.blogspot.com.es/p/s4bind.html>
> HTH
> Steve