[Samba] Linux SSO with samba4?

Quinn Plattel qiet72 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 06:05:30 MDT 2012

That sounds great!  I think the Ubuntu SSO will work too but I am still
trying to implement it - I have run into some hiccups such as nslcd
complaining about "Client not found in Kerberos database" but I think it is
because samba4 is running in a multi-homed environment and someone on the
Kerberos mailing list said that KDC's don't like multi-homed environments -
I don't know if that is also the case with samba4 kerberos but I am testing
that theory by running a new samba4 machine with only one netcard in it.

I look forward to your Linux implementation notes.

br,
Quinn