[Samba] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Samba 4 & Smart card logon

Charalampos Anargyrou charalampos.anargyrou at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 02:47:25 MDT 2012

I have finally found out that my problems had to do with wrong certificates.

The commands I used to generate the certificates where taken from
http://k5wiki.kerberos.org/wiki/Pkinit_configuration
I downloaded and built heimdal 1.5.2 (I couldn't find hxtool in samba 4,
that's why I used the instructions for OpenSSL in MIT Kerberos Wiki for
the certificates in the first place).
Using the hxtool I created new certificates and ...
Success!

Now that Heimdal has been configured to accept PKINIT, it's time to
configure Samba4 to know about the certificate.

Can anyone point me where to look for Samba 4 configuration options for
PKINIT?

Kind Regards,
Charalampos