[Samba] samba4 and phpldapadmin

Quinn Plattel qiet72 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 05:58:28 MDT 2012

Hi,

I am currently trying out phpldapadmin against samba4's ldap server.  I
copied the necessary attributes from samba/private/phpldapadmin-config.php
to phpldapadmin's config.php and I am successfully logging in as
Administrator via the tool.
The samba4 ldap tree comes up on the left window and I can expand all the
items in the tree, but whenever I click on an item to view it's attributes,
I get the error "There was a problem with the request" during the
"Retrieving DN..." operation.
The log.samba file just repeats the following line many times:

ldb_request BASE
dn=CN=Aggregate,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=velocytech,DC=net
filter=(objectClass=*)

Any ideas what is going on here?

br,
Quinn