[Samba] TS licensing problem on samba domain

Aaron E. ssureshot at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 07:07:37 MST 2012

I can confirm that this is an issue. We went through this to great
lengths. I can also confirm that after you install the licensing it will
not keep track of the issued calls properly. I also remember that since
it isn't working properly that you may still be on the temporary install
and after the term period it will not function.

We had a third party work with this and they were able to get the cals
to function with specific schemas added to samba and ldap. This allowed
it to work and keep track of cals properly but the error in Licensing /
Diagnostics was still there.. The licensing was working and looked like
it would not expire.

I went through great lengths on this one and found no resolution aside
from special schemas..