[Samba] Is that possible to create profiles shares into group structure?

Listas Fernandes listasffernandes at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 05:49:21 MST 2012

Hi Daniel.

"freddy" is member of the 'finantial' group, but has some 'adicional
groups'.

I think it's ok since the %g variable show me exactly and only the
'finantial' group.

In other words, I can get this exactly information. Considering that do you
think it's possible to do what I need?

Anyway, using an user specific LDAP property as you suggested can fit my
needs because I use an script to create and change users informations. In
fact I have to do in this way because there's a lot of users and almost of
them come from a freak third-part Paradox ( O.o ) database, so, my script
import those users informations and automatically create and remove the
users from the OpenLDAP.

Thanks!
Alexander
Brazil