[Samba] LDAP issues

Alex Moen alexm at ndtel.com
Thu Jan 26 09:51:12 MST 2012

Forgot to add... If I create a Unix account, and add it to the local
smbpasswd subsystem, it works fine.  I can log in using the
credentials that I create.  So, samba is working, and linux/ldap is
working, but samba/ldap has issues...

Alex Moen
Network Services Technician II
North Dakota Telephone Company