[Samba] (no subject)

Aaron E. ssureshot at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 11:24:48 MST 2012

You could turn off the Windows Automatic printer find feature? That
would stop the printers that are found and Tagged Auto I believe..

Windows searches the network for shared printers and will auto add the
printer if this is turned on and they will be tagged as Auto..

My first post is probably irrelevant if this is the issue.. But it may
have the same effect to set BrowseAllow NONE, if it is finding the cups
shared printers..