[Samba] Samba 4 will not start after new checkout [URGENT]

Michael Wood esiotrot at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 01:23:25 MST 2012

On 19 January 2012 10:05, steve <steve at steve-ss.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> I've marked the thread as URGENT. Another post has reported similar during
> provisioning.
> Could someone on samba-technical send a copy there too?

It's been mentioned on samba-technical and I believe a fix was
committed yesterday/last night, but I haven't tried compiling Samba4
in the last week or so.

If you're still stuck, just roll back to a version from a few days
ago.  If you want some specify fix, cherry-pick it.

Also, you might want to subscribe to samba-technical if you're using
Samba4, since the HOWTO still says to report problems there (while
Samba4 is still in alpha).

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot at gmail.com>