[Samba] Great LWN Samba article !

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Jan 17 17:17:03 MST 2012

On Tue, 2012-01-17 at 15:58 -0500, felix at epepm.cupet.cu wrote:
> > On Tue, 2012-01-17 at 11:09 -0800, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> >> Is here:
> >>
> >> https://lwn.net/Articles/475592/
> >>
> >> (sorry if it's not available to non-subscribers yet).
> >
> > This is the link that will allow non-subscribers to have a look
> > (provided for situations such exactly like this):
> >
> > https://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/475592/263ca50b47faccfb/
> >
> >> Really good overview of our current status.
> >
> > I thanked Jonathan Corbet personally, because indeed, it is a great
> > write-up of the talk we gave.
> >
> > Andrew Bartlett
> >

> Could this article be posted in this list, please?
> I don't have access to that site.

That's what the 'SubscriberLink' link I posted is for.  It gives you
access to this particular article without being a subscriber, so you can
see how great LWN really is!

The article is LWN's own, and out of incredible respect for LWN's fine
work, it will not be copied and posted to the list.

Andrew Bartlett