[Samba] samba share permission

mmmm tung mmmmtung at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 6 14:03:24 MST 2012

hi,

i am very new to samba and have run into an issue with setting up directory/file permissions.

i have a nfs share on redhat 6 linux server that a group of users will share. basically each user will run their own respective jobs and save the logs in this share.
my issue is that  all of the users are able to delete each others files, which i do not want

can somebody please help me setup right smb.conf policy so that only the file creator can delete the file.

curently i am playing with these settings ( which do not work)

      path = /nfsshare/raw
        browseable = no
        writable = yes
        printable = no
        create mask = 700
        force group = raw
        force create mode = 700
        security mask = 000
        force security mode = 700
        force directory mode = 700
        directory mask = 700
        directory security mask = 000
        force directory security mode = 700

really appreciate, i f somebody can help
thanks
malvin