[Samba] Fwd: Re: Samba Freezes accessing shares/ low performance

Vasco Leal vleal at juzo-informatica.pt
Thu Jan 5 10:27:16 MST 2012

Volker, I have my log at level 10 and still it only shows up the unclean
shutdown thing. no details, something's not right!

Best Regards,
Vasco Leónidas Pinto Leal
IT Director
JUZO - Informática e Serviços, Lda

Mozilla Thunderbird, The Mail Rebirth!

Still Stucked With Windows? Give Linux a Try And Enhance Your Work!