[Samba] Samba Folder Permissions

Stefan Horning stefan at hornings.de
Tue Jan 3 10:43:51 MST 2012

Hi Aaron,
thanks for your reply. I already have the /home Partition mounted with
ACL enabled. However I don't use ACL permissions for the described
folders. If I would set permissions with setfacl I would just give the
same permissions then with unix rights. I only need one group to have
rwx access, nothing more. In other samba setups I used, that was never a
problem, but those were no Domain setups...

Stefan