[Samba] SELinux Samba Exception on EL6

Philipoff, Andrew aphilipoff at medicine.ucsf.edu
Tue Feb 21 15:47:13 MST 2012

In RHEL 6, disable_trans booleans were replaced by permissive domains. I'd suggest that you take a look at page 60 of the RHEL Security-Enhanced Linux documentation for more information.
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/pdf/Security-Enhanced_Linux/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux-6-Security-Enhanced_Linux-en-US.pdf

Andrew Philipoff
Infrastructure Manager
UCSF Department of Medicine - IT Services
415-476-1344