[Samba] How to Force Domain Clients to use new PDC

Wikked One wikked1 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 11:15:38 MST 2012

Thanks for the response I appreciate it!
I haven't had any exposure to the NT4 Wins manager tool,I'll hunt around for it
as far as querying the Wins servers I usually use NSLookup and I've look at the output of
tdbdump.  I'll be researching the samba4wins available parameters around midweek next week,
(just in case there are any further developments or replies on this) during the weekend.
I've got a 4 day weekend .....and I may not get to those config life parameters for Samba4wins till then.