[Samba] About SAMBA Configuration

Uttam Shrestha Rana uttam.shrestha.rana at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 03:47:26 MST 2012

Hello everyone

I am in need of help on configuring SAMBA Server: requirement as -

Two SAMBA user: *one user* should have *read, write* access to SAMBA server
share directory but *not delete, modify* the files uploaded on share
directory *files size limited to 300K* where as *another user* should have
only *read access* to same SAMBA server share directory. Please help me if
it is possible to be configured or if any alternate things can be
approximately matches this scenario. It will be great support for you like
experts.

Regards,
Uttam Rana