[Samba] Samba 4 latest git failed to provision: DNS

Kai Blin kai at samba.org
Wed Feb 8 09:00:55 MST 2012

On 2012-02-08 13:19, steve wrote:
Hi Steve,

> I've wasted quite a bit of time with cases like this. Would it be
> OK for one of us here to subscribe to samba-technical if we promise
> not to post?

You're always free to subscribe to samba-technical. You're also free
to post things to samba-technical if it's development-related, too. In
this case, this seems like a problem with the build system, which
clearly is a fit topic for samba-technical. Just know that if you
bring your problems to samba-technical, you'll be expected to test
patches (hopefully). :)

Cheers,
Kai

--