[Samba] wireless

NdK ndk.clanbo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 13:25:10 MST 2012

Il 14/12/2011 14:06, Anna-Karin.Burman at bjurholm.se ha scritto:

> At this school I am working we are setting up a wireless network.
> What would be the best way to set up the system to this network? How
> should we log in to Samba? What should I consider. The wireless
> system has already been purchased by people who have left.
If those APs support WPA2-Enterprise, just setup a FreeRadius server to
use ntlm_auth for authenticating users. What do you mean exactly with
"log in to Samba"? Do you have a print server? a file server? a mail
server? a web server? Every kind of server requires its own auth... but
it could be "not too hard" to make a SSO (single-sign-on) system, so
that the user only gives his credentials once for the whole session.

BYtE,
 Diego.