[Samba] Samba - Kerberos delegation support

Touretsky, Gregory gregory.touretsky at intel.com
Thu Dec 20 04:06:49 MST 2012

Hi,

  We're implementing RPCSEC_GSS with authentication against AD in our NFSv3 environment.
Our Windows users use Samba to access NFS storage from their laptops.
What would be the best way to configure Samba to "forward" the credentials from Windows laptop to be able to access NFS on user's behalf?
I saw some notes about Kerberos delegation in Samba 4 - is it ready for production use? Any experience with this capability in NFS/Kerberos environment?

Thanks,
Gregory Touretsky
Engineering Computing - Strategic Architecture and Planning
Solutions Architect
gregory.touretsky AT intel.com
(+) 972-4-865-6377, Fax: 04-865-5999
iNET: 465-6377